Coconut milk is one of the additives used in many cuisines, especially desserts. This week introduces people to some simple and sophisticated dishes so you can show off your talent at home.
1. Banana Ice cream
– 6 cooked bananas
– 10 jackets
– 1/4 cans of sweetened condensed milk
– 1 cans of canned coconut milk
– 2 yogurt cups
– Yellow roasted peanuts: 50 gr
– Chips of coconut: 100 gr.
– Heat the coconut milk on the kitchen, when the smoke is rising, then the condensed milk on the island, lift to cool, put 2 boxes of yogurt.
– Bananas sliced vertically. Jack tearing yarn. Spread a banana layer + in a plastic box, pour coconut milk on top; make up for all the raw materials. Topped with coconut fiber and golden roasted peanuts. Put in the freezer for 5 to 7 hours is usable.
* Dishes by Hue Taste restaurant.
2. Panna Cotta
– gelatin powder
– Lemon juice.
– Jelly: Put gelatine powder in water for 5 minutes. Heat lemon juice, filtered water and sugar, then gelatine on the island lightly until the gelatine melts completely. Allow the mixture to cool and add to the aluminum foil, wrap it in a cooler and let the mixture cool completely.
– Panna Cotta: Boil a mixture of coconut milk, ice cream, citronella and white sugar. Then gelatine powder is soaked, stirring slightly until the gelatine completely melts. Turn off the heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes, then remove lemongrass. Allow the mixture to completely cool completely and then into a glass of frozen lemon mixture. Put in the cooler for about 4 hours is usable.
Panna Cotta (Italian for “cream”) is a traditional dessert that can be served with grilled coconut and avocado fruit.
* Drinks by Master Chef Le Thanh Hoa – Angi Restaurant.
3. Pudding Mango
– Half mango
– Green beans cooked
– Mango pudding (can buy mango pudding in supermarket)
– Mango ice cream (or with a different taste depending on taste).
Decorated with banana leaves, basil and cream of fresh milk
* Nguyen Thien Nhat, owner of Fuji Snow’s ice-cream parlor, gives instructions on how to do it.